First farmed over 4000 years ago by bronze age settlers bodmin moor is of one the last great unspoilt areas in the south west and much of its prehistoric and medieval past remains untouched by the passing of the centuries. A great place for walking your dogs and enjoying the simple life and fresh air we have enjoyed watching the sheep with their young lambs the ponies with their foals and the long horned cattle roaming freely across the moorland. Bodmin moor one of cornwalls designated areas of outstanding natural beauty is a remote bleak heather covered upland granite moorland still grazed by moorland ponies and bisected by the main a30 road. Lots of things to see and do as well as the natural charms of bodmin moor there are several attractions that are well worth a visit take a look at these
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.