The imaging genetic research with the 5 httlpr highlights the effectiveness of this strategy in illuminating specific mechanisms that may mediate individual variability in behavior and risk for disease additional imaging genetic findings are summarized in table 1. The imaging genetics and neuroinformatics laboratory is actively engaged in a number of research projects ranging from large scale international multi site functional neuroimaging studies of mental disorders schizophrenia huntingtons disease psychosis to smaller local studies involving very low cost eeg to classify mental states various current research projects are outlined below
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.