Love and freindship is a juvenile story by jane austen dated 1790 from the age of eleven until she was eighteen austen wrote her tales in three notebooks these still exist one in the bodleian library and the other two in the british museum they . Love friendship is jane austen with the romance drained out exposing the pragmatism and the economic urgency underneath that sounds grim but the result is actually a tart fizzy delight from metropolitan director whit stillman. Love and freindship is jane austens juvenilia written between ages 11 and 18 ill let that sink in for a moment she wrote some of these stories at 11 and quite honestly they are absolutely hilarious it has romance death scandal fainting and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.