The note was supposed to be that romantic got you swooning hoping and rooting for the protagonist kind of books and it was somehow that way but my issue with the book was the writing style and format. Zoe folbigg from hertfordshire has written a novel the note inspired by how she finally acted on her year long infatuation with the train man. Zo folbigg is a magazine journalist and digital editor starting at cosmopolitan in 2001 and since freelancing for titles including glamour fabulous daily mail healthy look top sant mother baby elle sunday times style and stylecom. Book detail the note based on zo folbiggs true story comes an unforgettable romance about how a little note can change everything
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.